6.08.2010

Adorable Tees…

As I said on 6/3/10 post, I must admit that being on twitter and following wonderful talent people has not helped my shopaholic tendencies.  It is soooo true because of Lizzie Sorensen…the women has great taste...I came across Westmama Designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/westmama, the most adorable T shirts and really like giraffes too.  Plus, my shopping experience was superlative because I received my order within a day.  I would highly recommend West mama designs for truly one of the most adorable tees.


Here is her bio
Hi, I'm Kimberly, a mom of two and the designer and screen printer of West mama.

In 2006 I completed a long time goal of mine and got my MBA. However instead of enhancing my career life I decided to enhance my family life and made a couple babies.

After my son was born I knew my life path was forever going to be altered. In an effort to avoid the very gender-stereotyped boy clothes that flooded the racks of many larger stores, I filled my need for cool hip clothes through etsy and local boutiques. I developed a love for the unique and handmade. When my daughter was born at home this past October my creative juices began to over flow. What started out as one simple "born at home" onesie, turned into my growing and every changing business. 

No comments: