4.21.2010

Spanx-Miracle Lift


Being a huge shopaholic, I really enjoy receiving great buy emails especially from shefinds.com and Momfinds.com.  I came across Spanx.com via Momfinds.com daily email update and what got my attention was they have a swimsuit line called Spanx Slimming Swimsuits.  I love the beach and to swim but always felt a little self-conscious about my tummy but especially after having my daughter.  My body had changed in a few ways from my pre-pregnancy body, I had before and I would love to look slimmer in a swimsuit and so I decided to buy the tankini and bottom.  I received my order pretty quickly and I try it on.  Once I had the swimsuit on I feel sooo confidence.  It is amazing how a great suit make you feel.  I can’t wait for summer now.

Current promo is free shipping on orders over $50

No comments: