4.14.2010

My First child

You probably automatically assume that I will talking about Dilia, who is my first human child but I am talking about my first furry child.  Spot Sparky Hernandez, who I adopted almost 7 years ago on August 9, 2003 to be exact.  I found small dog rescue via www.petfinder.com, which is a great site for all pet adoptions.  Here is the story; I was interested in a different dog when I went to the small dog rescue located on a farm in the Princeton area.  I met the little puppy but we did not hit it off and I figure since I was at the farm that I would at least hang out with another dog.  I saw a small black and white dog running in the caged area.  I asked one of the volunteers if I could meet that dog.  Spot was very cute and calm with me and I fall in love, we spend hours walking and playing.  After our first meeting, I saw Spot three times before taking him home.  My boyfriend now husband had to meet Spot first before my application would be accepted.  Spot had a lot of issue at the beginning intestinal worms, lice and other skin issues but now Spot is super health and super spoiled...  As you know, Since I am shopaholic here are a few fabulous sites for your pets.  Spot only wears jacket and coats…


Zoomies NYC is located at 434 Hudson Street New York, NY 10014-3937 or www.zoomiesnyc.com for dog and cat items.

Trixie + Peanut is located at 23 East 20th Street New York, NY 10003 or www.trixieandpeanut.com

No comments: