4.28.2010

Hats off to you...


My name is Deanna and I am addicted to etsy.com..I know the first steps are to admit you have a problem but what if…you really enjoy your addiction.  I have come across the most amazing sellers and amazing items. The two sellers that I absolutely love for winter hats are…


I know summer is less than a month away but fall and winter will come just as quickly as they went…

two seaside babes currently has the following promo right now

**Buy 1 item and receive the 2nd 50% off OR**
**Buy 2 items and receive the 3rd FREE.**

2nd/FREE item must be equal to or less than the least expensive item purchased. This sale does not include patterns or already reduce "HALF-OFF SALE" products. All shipping and handling charges still apply.

Simply put "BadTruck" in the "notes to seller" during checkout to receive discount and wait for a revised invoice.

No comments: