4.13.2010

Baobab Australian for …


Baobab is Australian for the most adorable babies and kids’ clothes…
I came across Baobab on http://www.coolmompicks.com/ and I went to the site…I was in love with the cute designs and styles.  I immediately order a few items and when it arrive...I was in love all over again…the clothes were sooo soft and baobab is Australian for the most adorable babies and kids clothing’s plus the hoodie I bought had side buttons, which made my life easier.

Plus Baobab has the following promo until the end of April...

And this month we have a brilliant April offer to our subscribers - spend $50 or more and get 15% off all the range - valid until the end of this month. Simply type AUTUMN into the coupon box in the MY CART section off checkout, to redeem your coupon (and save)

So log in and enjoy the shopping experience and save 15% on NEW season baobab.
www.baobab.com.au

No comments: