3.05.2010

Los Pollitos Dicen Pio Pio Pio



I have a wonderful childhood memory; my dad and I were seating in Disney world on a rainy chilly day.  He started to sing Los Pollitos Dicen Pio Pio Pio cuando tienen hambre cuando tienen frío and must have been 5 or 6 years old at the time.  I have always remembered the song and where I learned it.  Years later, I was doing Google searches for cute clothes and I came across Los Pollitos Dicen (The Little Chicks Say) shirt company..

I bought candela for my daughter because a lot people have stated to me that Dilia is pretty spirited…She looks adorable in the t-shirt plus the shirt itself is well made and the chick was adorable too..Check out all the different options by visting the following website.







1 comment:

giselle said...

she is definitely a "candela." she looks cute in her t-shirt, too.