3.30.2010

Color and Cover up that Mother Earth would approve!

         
 My Sister recently introduced to me to Naturtint hair dye, which is a permanent hair colorant with vegetable ingredients. It is enriched with wheat, soy, corn and oat plant protein complex designed for hair restructuring and protection. Naturtint contains no ammonia and its raw materials are of the highest cosmetic quality. Naturtint is made up of a range of 28 different tones which can be mixed together to produce infinite color ranges so as to achieve a unique, personal tone. Naturtint completely covers all normal grey hair, its effects do not wash out and it is gentle on even the most fragile hair. Naturtint is quick and easy to use and also secures a healthy, natural color, volume and shine.  I was thrilled with product that I will be using it instead of other dyes.

I purchase the hair dye via the following website but it also available in Whole Foods.

No comments: