3.31.2010

Branching out


After my daughter was born, the pediatrician suggested Aveeno baby lotion because my daughter’s skin was a little dry.  I have tried Aveeno baby lotion and other lotion for the past year and half.   I would only use the lotion only on her legs but not on her back or tummy.  I noticed recently in my pharmacy little twig product and decided to try it.  I was pleasantly surprise that my daughter’s skin did not react and I like the fact that little twig products are eco-friendly too.

Little Twig Mission
NURTURING FAMILIES ORGANICALLY

Children mean the world to us, and the world means everything to our children. That is why little twig products are developed with the advice of pediatricians and real-life parents. At little twig we want to provide families with a safe and natural bath time alternative. We utilize the most effective organic and botanical ingredients in our simple recipe for pure and gentle personal care. Each product is an example of our commitment to quality, and that is why we completely guarantee each product.

www.littletwig.com

No comments: