1.23.2013

The Best Artwork

ok, I have been on twitter over 3 years and I have discovered awesome people, vendors and products. My two absolute favorites are the following

Modern Bird Studios is one of my absolute favorites and I have a few pieces.  I love the way they take the photo and convert it into the coolest art piece.  Gregg and Megan are the great individuals people and vendors, I love the customer services and care that they provided me.  I highly recommend them and the artwork.

www.modernbirdstudios.com

Your Toy Portrait is the cutest way to honor a favorite toy, I love they way the painting turns out.  I followed Jennifer the artist via twitter and her blog.  She does a awesome job, I decided to get a painting of my daughter's winnie the pooh blankie.  It is the cutest picture in my daughter's room.



http://www.yourtoyportrait.com/

No comments: