7.08.2011

Sooooo Cute


I really enjoy sharing the mom owner companies that I have discover to everyone especially when they are a good friend to me.  I had the honor of becoming friends with Amanda from Cutie Pa Tutus, she is truly talent individual.  The outfits are super cute for everyday and special occasions,  you can never go wrong with her adorable wears.  Here is a little about Amanda

Cutie Pa Tutus , LLC is based in Charleston, SC. and was founded in 2008 by a mom who needed a tutu for her little girl's first princess party.
After an overwhelming reception in the local Charleston market, Amanda Moreno Duke, founder of Cutie Pa Tutus, decided that these little tutus might actually help her earn an income and be the hands-on mom to her two small children that she dreamed of being.

http://www.cutiepatutus.com/
Alejandro Jose aka Superhero A
Dilia is my sunshine 

No comments: