7.11.2011

Becoming a Stylist


I recently decided to become an Independent Stylist for Stella and Dot because I enjoy sharing and help my friends to great finds….Besides, I really enjoy shopping especially for accessories but I truly enjoy more helping other find the perfect accessories.  Plus, I have been inspired by many of the people I follow on Twitter.  Jewelry makes an outfit especially if the jewelry is gorgeous.   Stella & Dot is the gorgeous, affordable jewelry and accessories for all women.  I believe in Stella and Dot mission statement, which is

TO GIVE EVERY WOMAN THE MEANS TO STYLE HER OWN LIFE.



We get great joy out of designing irresistible jewelry. And yet, jewelry is just the tangible expression of something much greater we are creating. We have a vision of the world where STRONG WOMEN LIVE BOLD and joyful lives.They know what they want and they work for it. They inspire each other. Passion and joy are their best accessories.




Fall 2011 line is now available

No comments: