7.29.2010

Soapy Luxury…


I love to shop!!! But I also love quality items for me and my family.  I love scented soaps too.  Being a twitter addict now, I came across elliaCnaturals soaps, I order a samples and I fell in love.  The soaps are awesome and very luxurious too.  I felt like every shower was a spa experience and scents were awesome too.  My favorites are Glee, Shore, Daydream and Udderly Creamy right now.  The customer service is top notch…



Please check out:

http://www.bullfrogsandbutterfliesbabyboutique.com/elliacnaturals.html

8 comments:

Ellia C. Naturals said...

Awwww, thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm so glad that you like using your soapy sweets :)

Nebraska Hockey Mom said...

I am a new follower from the blog hop!
jtfilleman@cox.net
www.nebraskahockeymom.blogspot.com

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Thanks for stopping by! Following back

Michelle said...

Hello!

I am visiting from Fun Follow Friday and is a new follower of your blog through Google Connect.

Please stop by sometime and visit my blog at www.styleingenuity.com.

Cheers!
Shelli :)

KristinMarieCA said...

Hey there! I'm your newest follower from Fun Follow Friday :) Your blog is so pretty, I love the bright colors! Feel free to stop by my blog any time - I love new followers! Have a great weekend!

Kristin
http://born2bemom.blogspot.com

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you back :) LOVE the shopping quote!

Angie Chu said...

haha,I'm also a twitter addict!And you know what,I looove Glee~
Now,I'm following you:)
http://angiechu15.blogspot.com/

Erin Wallace said...

I will have to shop vicariously through you!

Here for the Friday blog hops! Am your newest follower. Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com