12.31.2010

Friday December 31st...


I can't believe that 2010 is almost over...Cheers and may 2011 be the best year ever!!!  I am very excited for 2011 because I will be welcoming my second child into the world..So I definitely have something to look forward to in the new year...I will continue to shop because I am a shopaholic...I can't resist the cute stuff for my daughter and future son...Yesterday I hit the half way marker of 20 weeks...I am excited to say the least...I have been doing a little shopping too...

First, I love twitter because I am introduced to the most talent people and they are the sweetest bunch too..I recently purchase the most adorable step tool for my daughter and she will absolutely love it from www.ktsteppers.com because my daughter loves to climb now on the bed or reach for things on my dresser...I can't wait to receive it...

Well, I wish everyone the best New Year Eve and again Cheers for an awesome 2011


                                                                                                        

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm now following you back. Wishing you a Happy New Year also!

Take care! =)

~ Tiffany
YoungWifeAndMom.com

Lisa C. said...

Thanks for the Follow... Following back... and Happy New Year...