4.10.2014

The best jeans ever!!!!


Hello all...Life is pretty good and it is finally Spring!!!!  I need to tell you that I recently found my ultimate favorite pair of jeans...Henry & Belle is beyond awesome and the most comfortable pair of jeans that I own...I bought a pair on sale via the Katie show deals a few months back and I fell in love...I ordered another pair and got a pair of shorts too...I must say I am a customer for life now!  The jeans are in the same price range as 7 for all Mankind and Diesel but I am not kidding you by saying Henry & Belle is worth it!!! Plus the sale section contains a great selection of jeans...

The story of Henry & Belle begins with
the eponymous couple, whose love of style, philanthropy and each other
laid the foundation for the company we are today. check out the back story here

No comments: