10.10.2011

Breast Cancer Awareness....


October is Breast Cancer Awareness month...This cause is close to me because I am a women and my mother had breast cancer.  I am very aware and always support the research efforts plus I look stylish while doing it.  Stella and Dot have created a Tribute Bracelet that is very beautiful. 

"Celebrate life, courage, and strength with this delicate bracelet dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In October 20% of proceeds will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation."


http://shop.stelladot.com/style/b2c_en_us/featured-shops/trend-watch-rose-gold-1/b178rg-3128.html

Please note:
As of 10-10-11 The Stella & Dot Breast Cancer Tribute bracelet has been flying off the shelves so fast that we have had to restock and they will be available again to order early this week! Keep emailing me your orders: deanna74@gmail.com and we'll get you taken care of in just a few days so you can order them online again 24/7!! We're really going to be able to make an awesome donation!

No comments: